Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It started with the shoes...

I've been wondering when this phase was going to start.  I think she's waited longer than most kids for it.  She's never been one of those kids to request really strange wardrobe choices other than when she's playing with her dress up clothes...but for now, it starts with the shoes. :)  Monday she was very proud to be in her bright yellow oversized t-shirt and jeans (with holes in the knees of course), then to add her red socks and navy blue mary jane type shoes to finish off her ensemble.


Then this morning she continued her creativity with a cute polo shirt, jeans (you know it, with holes in the knees), regular socks, then her pretty red shoes with bows and sequins that she wore with her flower girl dress in the wedding.


I think it's hilarious!  There's definitely no reason for me to suggest she do otherwise right now, I have way more important things to argue over with her already.  I'm just curious to see where it will go from here!

4 comments:

nana_sherri said...

She's absolutely darling no matter what she's dressed in.

Mrs. X said...

I completely agree!

Munchkin said...

When she outgrows those shoes can i have them? LOL ;)

Jen and Dakota said...

She is so cute! I love that you are the kind of mom that doesn't really mind! That is awesome! I love the red shoes! I miss her! and you too! Love you!