We haven't had any main events happen this week, so I thought just post some pictures from things throughout the last week and tell a bit about them. Enjoy!
This week we...
...went to the dog park (3 times). This is Emily's favorite dog there because she can actually pick him up and hold him. He's fairly patient with her and sits there looking frightened (as if a Chihuahua has a different look) until she moves her arm and he runs off to his mommy.
...drew some chalk art; This is Emily's owl.
...saw this red-tailed hawk just sitting on the house watching us after we finished drawing. It was really cool to see so close!
...went to the playground by our house where Bella loves to dig huge holes in the sand (I keep refilling it and she digs it out again) and Emily met a couple of new friends.
...found this empty fallen bird's nest that I wish I could see how tiny the eggs are that fit in it. Emily has recently discovered roly-polys and she was laughing so hard holding these two in her hand and feeling them crawl around and tickle her.
(Somewhere in here I donated blood, but don't have any pictures of it.) Mommy got a hair cut.
...went to Laguna Beach to see how Bella would do with the water. She didn't like it, but was all too happy to run away from it with Alex and to dig a few holes in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment