Making cakes is a little hobby of mine (for now, until some day I get to learn how to do it professionally) and I had the privilege of making a few of them this month. I practice on my friends and family because that's what they're there for! :)
Emily decided that my best friend (Amanda) needed a princess cake for her 29th birthday. Who was I to tell her she didn't?! You can never be too old for a princess cake, and I figured if I was going to make one I'd better make it really pink and girly. It was the most fun cake I've ever made!
Today I was able to make my nephew Devin a cake for his 8th birthday. He's having a Super Mario Brothers themed party and had been begging Tina for a cake that looks like the mushroom from the game, so she put in her request with me and I said I'd see what I could do. It turned out pretty cute!
I heart cake!!
2 comments:
Love them! My mom totally rocked the Barbie cakes when we were kids.
The mushroom is so cool my boys would love it!
If you ever need a cake for the boys and you don't feel like doing it let me know!
Post a Comment