Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No More Swimming

Well, the time has come.  I'm taking Emily out of swimming lessons because she's just to scared to get her face wet.  It's so strange because about a month ago she seemed like she really wanted to try and her teacher was even able to push her down to get a ring at the bottom of the pool.  After that it all went downhill!  She just keeps getting worse about it ever week, and I've even tried to practice with her just in the bathtub here but all she does is cry.  I'm going to try and practice with just her and me in a pool over the next couple of weeks so hopefully I can gain her trust and ease her into it while having fun to distract her.

She still needs a fun class to take on a weekly basis though, so here comes gymnastics!  She'll start in her new gymnastics class next Tuesday morning, and I bet she'll love it!  The only trick with that one will be her listening well to her teachers; stubborn little girl.  And really, who doesn't love little girls in leotards?!  Adorable!  :)

2 comments:

4handfulls said...

Have fun in the new class!

James and Lauren said...

Kaden was like the for a while... but now he is a fish! SO hopefully she will get over it!