Well this week has flown by super fast! I've been having a hard time getting out of vacation mode and just feeling like sitting around reading all day.
Monday, Emily started a little four week preschool program at a local elementary school. She only goes Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9-12, but she's having a lot of fun with it and is excited to get more time with kids again. They do a little craft every time they go and this week was all about the 4th of July. I'm trying to decide if it's a coincidence or not that she goes to school on Monday and ends up with a fever and sore throat halfway through Tuesday...probably not huh?
Emily was very excited to get back to gymnastics on Tuesday since she missed last week while playing in San Diego. I'm so glad she still loves it! It's so cool to watch her progression week by week. When she started she had very little upper body strength and couldn't really get her legs in the air for anything; now she's pulling and holding herself up on things and she's improving in all of the little exercises they do.
For now, I'm taking care of fever girl (boy does she get MOODY when the medicine wears off and her fever comes back!) and getting some cleaning done since we're at home. The rest of this week I'm looking forward to a lunch and movie with some of my girls tomorrow and a nice big Forth of July feast with a lot of family on Saturday! This will be Emily's first year staying up to watch the fireworks! She'll love them!!
Happy Fourth everybody! Have a safe and fun celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment