We're driving in the car today and Emily is talking about growing up. She wants to know when she'll be big like Mommy and Daddy, so I tell her in a lot of years. She says, "Maybe when I'm five. Alexis turned five and now she's grown up!" I told her that Alexis is a little older but still small like her and they have a while until they're grown up (thank goodness).
Then she says, "When are we going to have a baby then?" I told her we'll just have to wait and see; she says, "Maybe when somebody that has a baby is done with their baby they'll give it to us and then we'll have a baby." Hehehe! I told her that's not quite how it works, then she asks the infamous question, "Then where do babies come from??" I told her that I would grow one in my belly just like she grew in my belly and she just said, "Oooh, ok." I'm so thankful they're easy to please question wise at this age!
2 comments:
Yes, enjoy the ?'s now, because very soon she'll want to know how the baby started growing to begin with!
hahaha! We had a lot of those questions when i was pregnant.
Post a Comment