Next week is Emily's last day in preschool so I decided it would be nice to give her teachers a little gift to say thank you for teaching her. I totally stole this idea from my lovely sister-in-law and her fabulous blog (thanks Cherie!) and she found it somewhere else, but whoever thought of it is great! It's such a quick and easy and affordable gift. You take a bottle of lotion, soap, or hand sanitizer and peel the lables off, get a bunch of cute stickers and some cheap ribbon to personalize it, and in a few minutes you're done. It was really fun because Emily was able to help pick the stickers and put some on, and they turned out cute! My favorite is the black one, it turned out kinda fancy looking. :)
16 hours ago
2 comments:
Love 'um!
Very cute! I love the black one most too :)
Post a Comment