There's not much to blog about this week, seeing as how it's been filled mostly with a puppy's bathroom schedule and a visit to the vet, etc.
Emily is starting to let her swim teacher push her a little bit more, but still is having trouble relaxing at all in the pool. She let her push her all the way to the bottom of the pool to pick up some rings though; that was awesome!
This week my sister-in-law, Lori, asked me to make a cake for her to give to her daughter's (Anastasia) boyfriend. I was more than happy to do it! It was of the smiley face from the move "Watchmen". You know, that crazy one with the blood on it's face. Strange cake, but fun to make! Emily thought it was, "Beautiful, Mommy!!" Hehe. :)
Yesterday I went to a friend's baby shower (Amber). I had a lot of fun sitting and talking and seeing all the baby stuff, and she's such a stinkin' cute pregnant person with her tiny round belly! I'm so glad I got to go. After the shower Alex, Emily and I went to Nick & Suzanne's for dinner and some family time. We had some yummy salmon and it was good to see everybody and see how Nick's knee is healing.
Today is mostly a lazy day; yes!! Here's a picture of the latest cake fiasco to keep you happy until the next time...no pun intended! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment