Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bella

I'd like to introduce our newest family member, Bella!  



We're all in love with her, and she's happy here already.  We picked her up yesterday and she warmed up to us all fast while we played.  I felt like we had a new baby in the house when we went to bed.  We were listening to make sure she went to sleep and waiting for her to start crying to go to the bathroom.  She actually slept until five, so that's more sleep than we thought we'd get. :)  Lucky for me, Alex took her out into the cold at five in the morning.  She's had lots of play time and long walks today, and she's laying on my lap snoring away right now. :)

Showing Alex some love...



I haven't been able to get any pictures of Emily playing with her yet...she was just warming up to her last night and is getting more comfortable with her today, so hopefully I'll get some good ones soon!  For now, here's Alex and Bella...



He is so excited to have her!  He looks like a happy little boy with his puppy in this one...


2 comments:

nana_sherri said...

The cake looks great! And Alex looks like he just got the best present ever :-) Bella is really cute - I want to come meet her.

Mrs. X said...

Thanks! I'm glad that Jack liked Elmo.

Alex actually said to her last night, "You're better than any boxer could ever be!" Haha! He's so in love with her already.