Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Broccoli

When is the last time you saw a kid take a big bite of broccoli like this...


And end up looking like this??



It happens every time Emily is around the stuff.  She's so strange!!  I can't stand broccoli, but it's really one of Emily's favorite foods.  I swear she's going to be a vegetarian when she gets older; getting her to eat her meat is like pulling teeth, but stick broccoli in front of her and she plows through it like they're M&M's!  Not that eating your veggies is a bad thing, but she's four, and she actually did a little happy dance when she found out there would be those little green trees on her plate last night.  Blech!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How cute is she?
I'm so excited you're coming tomorrow!

James and Lauren said...

I used to LOVE the stuff too! So she is not so strange... ;)